Monday, August 13, 2012

Ginormous Babies

I was gone for a week. One week. The chicks tripled in size. Tripled! They are huuuge. And still so sweet. It made me happy that when I went to pick them up, they followed me around the neighbor's yard. Awww, my babies missed me. There were chickens everywhere in Maine and I had fun finding a few Australorps and Silver-Laced Wyandottes there, but no Buff Orphingtons that I saw. Many many thanks to my kind neighbor who took care of my chickies for the week.

Me and Bowtie

Love my chickens

human perch?

Tinny's not a cuddler

FLUFF!

My baby Bowtie



Tinny and Fluff wandering about

Fluff just wants to snuggle

Bowtie's big tail feathers

bug hunt?

wandering the yard

3 comments:

  1. I reeeealy like your expression on the "human perch" picture - I actually looked to see if you had been pooped on to cause such an expression. I did not see any poop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I think I was talking when he took the picture.

      Delete
  2. Such an artist! ;-) They grew up quickly!

    ReplyDelete